Pinot Noir is difficult, complex, fussy and divine. It is also the favored grape for Cru sommelier Chris.
Whether you already love pinot, or are ready for a fling your new favorite grape, is THE pinot party to attend.
- Crossbarn by Paul Hobbs, Pinot Noir Somoma Coast
- Fess Parker, Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills
- SOM Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
- Domaine de la Vougeraie Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Terres De Famille"
- Bouchard Père & Fils "Le Corton" Grand Cru
5 wines served, a lite appetizer included.
6:00 to 7:00 pm
$55 per person includes tax and 20% gratuity
Call for reservations, please let us know if you'd like to enjoy dinner from the Cru menu to follow.